for emotion in dark love

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
for emotion in dark love

emotion.taki

بيانات تامر حسنى

msh amira
    msh amira

عدد الرسائل : 21
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/02/2008

بيانات تامر حسنى Empty بيانات تامر حسنى

مُساهمة من طرف msh amira الخميس فبراير 21, 2008 1:10 pm

تــــــــــــــــــــــــــــح ـــــــــــــــــــــ س ــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ن ــــــــــــــــــــــ ى ــــــــــــــــــــــامرReal Name: Tamer Hosny Abbass Birthday: August, 16th. My Astrological Sign: Leo. Place of Birth: Egypt. Residence: Cairo, Egypt. Education: Bachelor Degree in Media Studies at 6th October University. My Favorite Colors: Light Blue, Black and White. My Favorite Place: Any Calm Place with light light. My Pleasure: When I see my Mom and my nice smile. When my fans clap for me in my concerts. When I finish praying. Hobbies: Egyptian Soccer: Played this game for nine years. Horse Riding, Swimming. My Favorite most loved Hobbies are: Playing Guitar, Writing Stories and Movies. The first movie I wrote was titled "Halet Hob".The movies' main characters were Hany Salama and I. Private Life: I have a brother "Hossam Hosny", He is married and got a girl "Salma". My mom is Syrian but she was raised and lived her whole life in Egypt. My dad is Egyptian, He is the singer "Hosny Sherif". I am Single. Two years ago, I was engaged but we broke up under pressure from her family because they thought of me as a person with no future and all I do is is speak out with no action but thank God, I am taking my first step towards success. My Negatives: Very nervous, I drive my car so fast that I know is not acceptable and I am working on quitting that habit. I think I have very warm feelings towards those who I love and I care about them more than I care about my self. As a man, Jealousy is a big part of my character, my manners are typical Upper Egypt Man (???. I am Kind and I Love all people around me. I am crazy about my love to my mom because she gave up her life and everything for me. I live for my mom, dad, my brother and any one who loves me. My dad left me 19 years ago and I never seen him since that but after I became famous I searched for him. I found him in London, I mailed him and brought him back to Egypt. My Friends: Every one who shares in making m a better person such as Mohamed Fouad the drum player known as Mimi, Hady Adel, Ayman Azmy the lyrics writer and my dear brother Hossam Housni who taught me everything. My Childhood: I lived a very hard childhood because I was lonely and had no financial support due to my dad's absence and my mom was far away from her homeland and family. But with patience and strong believe in God my life went on. Then I met the star creator, the producer Nasr Mahrous whom I consider my older brother, who changed my whole life and filled in the gap that my dad left. To me Nasr Mahrous is my Oxygen, my family by then I knew that if you work hard you will achieve and depending on how hard you work you will get what is determined for you. How I want my future wife: High manners, kind, tender, cute, low voice, good listener, take good care of her self and me. Our relation will be built up on respect, care and love. NOTE: I hate make up, I prefer nature look. Characters Affected my life: Nasr Mahrous, Salma El Shamaa and My Mom My Gate: Salma El Shamaa heard me and presented me on the Opera then Nasr Mahrous heard me and took me to start my singing career. Singers I like: Abd El Halim Hafez and all youth singers. Song affected my career: Ana Lak Ala Tool ( 'F' DC 9DJ 7HD ) that made me love singing. Singers affected my singing career: Ali El Hagar, Medhat Saleh and more. My Mom Taught me everything even LOVE. My Dreams: 1. World Peace and a way to Gods love and heaven. 2. Cure Sick People and Pease of mind to those poor people. 3. Make my family and brother happy. 4. God's love and support to fulfill my goals and dreams. Funny Memories: 1. When I first started people would shake hands with me saying "HI!, Mr Tamer and Sherine". 2. On the day of the earthquake day I was in the street with home uniform and that is an Cut Under Shirt but it was so long thank GOD!!!. On the follower shake I was with or may be not.......... My Final Words: Thanks for all those shared in the success of Tamer Housni and Listened to his songs, telling them you are the reason for my success and for whom I am became today. The Peace I am in today is from my fan's love and appreciatation. tamerhosnyfan.com
    tamerhosnyfan50@hotmail.com [/center]

بيانات تامر حسنى 19329936.e45a7b
    msh amira
    msh amira

عدد الرسائل : 21
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/02/2008

بيانات تامر حسنى Empty رساله من ادمن

مُساهمة من طرف msh amira الخميس فبراير 21, 2008 1:27 pm

شكرا جدا يا اميرة على مجهودك معانا

&

مواضيع مماثلة

-